Monday, May 25, 2009

venti

Today is my 4th day straight having a starbucks iced mocha.it taste so damn good dude.so I found a calcy (calculator) and did a lil math brooo a venti iced mocha is pretty much 4 dollars if I buy one everyday for a year its 1460.00..ok now I plan on living at least 50 more years dude lol that would be 73,000 dollars FUCK dawg that's a new benz feel me?? Haha

Ps.
IF U BUY GAS AT SAFEWAY
The powerpump rewards are simple to understand every 100 dollars u spend IN THE STORE you get 10 cents off a gallon...please stop showing me your reciepts and asking me how to get ur 70 dollars of free gas...how stupid can u be? We would make no money if we were giving gas out like that.that means you've spent 70 dollars towards the 100 needed to get your 10 cent discount....got it? GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment